We are pleased to announce that Mercury Fuel Systems Ltd has restructured its business and has re located to its main manufacturing site in Horndale Avenue, Aycliffe Industrial Estate, Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham DL5 6DW. We are sure this will provide a better service to customers. We will be streamlining our business to cater for the ever changing commercial environment within which we operate. With almost £250,000 of investment planned at our Newton Aycliffe facility, part of which is dedicated to Mercury’s new workshops, and by levelling out workloads and relocating to modern and well equipped premises we hope to provide an even more efficient service to our customers.
Outlined below are the changes we will be incorporating:
- The offices and workshops in Avonmouth closed on 30thth October 2017.
- All accounts, administration and sales enquiries will be handled at the new address in Newton Aycliffe.
- Service and Maintenance contracts will be unaffected. These are handled on site by our trained technicians.
- We will be moving our Dynamometer to our new facility in Newton Aycliffe. During this period, commissioning new vehicles will unfortunately be restricted as the equipment needs to be installed and calibrated. This is normally a very busy time pre and post -Christmas for the transport industry and as the availability of trucks is limited we hope disruption will be kept to a minimum.
- Full sales, service and maintenance will be unaffected and fitting of new Dual Fuel systems will commence again at our Newton Aycliffe facility in the new year. Specific dates will be advised in due course.
Our commitment at Mercury Fuel Systems Ltd is to provide the highest level of service to our customers. With the reorganisation and relocation of our business, we can move ahead in the coming years with confidence, knowing that we are providing our clients with best in service and expertise. We hope any disruption is minor and if you have any questions or comments about these changes, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d welcome an opportunity to talk with you about them.
Thank you for all your business support over the years. It has been our pleasure to have been of service to you and we look forward to a continued long and mutually beneficial relationship with customers old and new in the years to come.